No upcoming scheduled events.
BASKETBALL REGISTRATION BEGINS SEPTEMBER 1
Saturday December 2, 2017
Doors open at 6:00pm
Trivia starts at 7:00pm
Theme: THE 80's!
Tables of 8, or we can match you up
Beer, wine, set ups & snacks provided
You are welcome to bring food or other beverages
For questions please contact Mackenzie Schmieder @ Vicepresident@saintjosephathleticassociation.org
Click Here to Register Your Table
Each FAMILY is required participate in a fundraiser.
Soccer & Volleyball - 3 Krispy Kreme cards per sport.
Basketball - 5 Papa Murphy's Peel and Deal Cards per family.
Golf - TBD
Baseball & Softball - TBD
Note: Head coaches will not be required to
work concession stand duty nor will their children
have to complete the required fundraiser.
Head Coaches will be charged a concession stand deposit that will be refunded once equipment has been returned.
Player (1st Grade and older) Requirements:
- Must have a valid youth CYC card to participate in any games.
- Must indicate if they will or may be participating on a club team or not.
Will your child be playing on another basketball team that will have games scheduled to be played afterJanuary 1, 2018? This includes but not limited to Windsor Middle School, Herculaneum Middle School, any team participating in the Fox basketball league or any team playing in another organized league / tournament other than CYC.
Head Coach and Assistant Coach Requirements:
- Must have a valid CYC card.
- Must have completed Coaching Concepts and obtained a Coaching ID from CYC that has both a photo ID and their coaching concepts number.
- Must have completed Protecting God’s Children, Missouri Background Check and Code of Ethical Conduct.
Click Here For More Information
St. Joseph's Courts : 6020 Old Antonia Rd Imperial Missouri 63052
St Joseph's Wiles Fields: 1621 Marriott Ln Barnhart Missouri 63012